Tuesday, April 21, 2015

My Garden 2014

 Here are a few photos of my flower garden from last year.  So far I haven't seen many new shoots of my lilies and other perennials which has been disappointing.  They were so lovely last year.  Fingers crossed for a great spring and summer 2015. 

Enjoy!

I love flowers, plants and gardening.  Baking and cooking is a passion but planting and nurturing flowers and plants is a   hobby that gets me out of the kitchen and outdoors in the spring, summer and fall.  When winter arrives it's time for indoor plants to get some attention but right now it's Summer!


















I love container gardening and plan on expanding my gardening to be something a little different next year but until then please enjoy my small but truly beautiful garden.






No comments: