Sunday, February 2, 2014

Help with Menu Planning!







I'd like to help you with menu planning.  Deciding what to make for your family each day and can be frustrating.

Who likes this and who doesn't like that can be a difficult part to your day so I am going to start weekly posting on facebook meals to help with menu planning.

 These will be meals and dishes and desserts that I make every week in my home  for those who need or just would like a few suggestions to help with lunch, dinner or entertaining..

I would love to hear from you and if you would comment it will help me decide if this would be something that you would find worthwhile.

I don't get many comments but maybe you would comment today on this subject so I know whether it would be worth the time and effort put into this idea..

A small gesture of a yes, no or even a smiley would help.

Kind regards,

As always




1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love the idea. Always need help coming up with ideas. Thanks.